OSBE will meet June 4-5 in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota at the historic Sylvan Lake Lodge in Custer State Park.
Plan to arrive on Sunday June 3 and depart on Wednesday June 6. Rapid City Regional Airport is the closest airport. (Airport code RAP) American, Delta, and United airlines fly there, and car rentals are available from Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, and National.
1. Register now to attend the meeting: (Registration)
2. Call Sylvan Lake Lodge to reserve your room: 1-888-875-0001 or 605-255-4772.
Ask for the 2018 Organization of State Broadcasting Executives Meeting room block.
Your choices are: (See map.)
- Lodge room with one queen bed ($160/night + taxes)
- Lodge room with two double beds ($170/night + taxes)
- Lodge room east with two queen beds and balcony ($215/night + taxes)
- Sleeping cabin with two queen beds ($235/night + taxes
Reserve your room by April 18. Room deposit is refundable, minus a $25 cancellation fee, if canceled 15 days prior to your arrival.
$20 State Park Pass (one time fee) will be billed to each attendee for access to the entire park during your stay.